In a globalized world, our students will be able to experience internationalization with the exchange of intercultural experiences and knowledge as UTEG ambassadors abroad.
On Wednesday, March 1 of this year, UTEG inaugurated its International Office where all the benefits, services and agreements with universities abroad were made known, being an important step for the academic and professional development of all its students. The opening ceremony was presided over by Architect José Bohórquez and Master Sandra García in the auditorium of the University.
UTEG International will provide the following services for its UTEG undergraduate and graduate students:
- Possibilities to take a semester in any of the Universities with which we have agreement.
- Opportunities for access to scholarships offered by international institutions.
- Language Study Opportunities Abroad.
- Join the Program of UTEG’s International Ambassadors to grow your international projection.
- Opportunity to do your MBA at the University of Bordeaux in France (exclusive access for students of the UTEG)
- Participate in the Communication Project «Discovering Guayaquil»
- Participation of UTEG teachers in international projects.
- Participation of international professors in teaching at UTEG
The office will have opening hours for the public from Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and 10.15 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. respectively. For more information, the International Relations Office has the following telephone number: 04- 2884833 ext. 149 and the emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.